Forging Futures provides educational and therapeutic solutions to adolescents, young adults, and their families. Whether your child is struggling in school, suffering emotionally, or making poor behavioral choices, we will evaluate their current needs and provide customized options and guidance.
Does your child need help but you don’t know where to turn?
- Worried that your child is making unsafe decisions and could be putting his or her life in danger?
- Feel as though you’ve exhausted all of your resources and can’t find the help you need?
- Lost in the bewildering world of school or therapeutic options?
- Concerned that your child will continue to underachieve in school?
- Afraid that your teen or young adult may be abusing drugs or alcohol?
- Distressed because your child dropped out of college and hasn’t discovered a new path?
- Wonder if your child would benefit from taking a gap year between high school and college?
- Struggling because your adopted child or teenager has attachment or identity issues?
These are just a few of the concerns we help parents navigate every day. Call (412) 944-3008 or email us to discuss your unique situation and how we can help you find a solution.